Fundraising at ADA
We are in challenging times financially; there are less funds available from the public sector to pay for services, yet the need for our services continues to increase. We welcome donations from individuals, companies or trusts to help us continue to change lives for the better. As a charity working solely in the North East, every penny donated to ADA will be spent on local initiatives that have a lasting impact on our communities in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.
Here are examples of how donations can be used:
- A donation of £50 will pay for craft materials for the ADA arts & crafts group which brings people in recovery together to support each other whilst learning/sharing artistic skills.
- A donation of £100 will pay for a training and skills building event for our volunteers, people who play a key role in helping us change lives.
- A donation of £500 will pay for 12 people in recovery to participate in outdoor activities, providing a natural high and assisting with rebuilding confidence skills to re-engage with society.
- A donation of £1200 will pay for a group of 6-12 disadvantaged young people to participate in our resilience building drug prevention programme, to help set them on a positive path.
We can work together, in various ways to achieve this, including:
- Donating – by following the Charities Trust link, you can donate now
- Fundraising – get involved with one of our organised events or host your own
- Volunteering – we have opportunities in PR, marketing and fundraising, among others
- Sponsorship – various opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) – various opportunities
- Aberdeen Aware partnership – we are a partner organisation in Aberdeen Aware
To find out more about how we can work together please contact Business Support on 01224 577120 or send e-mail us at: email@example.com